The Chapel of Saint Roch
In 1895, Father Six had constructed jackfruit wood chapel dedicated to St. John the Baptist. The wooden decor looks like opening curtains. In 1923, the chapel was renamed and is now called the Chapel of Saint Roch, because in that year a cholera epidemic broke out. The Christians of the time invoked Saint Roch, patron and healer, and people were cured in great numbers.